You'll find it easier to answer the E-valu-it questions if you have some information available before you start. This Checklist will tell you what information would be helpful to answer the questions.
Before you begin, we recommend that you ask yourself the following questions:
- What evidence have you which shows there is a need to take this particular action?
- Have you set clear aims and objectives?
- Are your aims and objectives realistic?
- Have you set a timescale with a start and end date for the project?
- Have you set a budget for the project (to include staff costs)?
- Have you agreed who will be carrying out your monitoring and evaluation and reporting on its findings?
You can also read the full set of Questions (PDF 266kb) that E-valu-it will ask you. Only to be used in conjunction with the E-valu-it Toolkit.
If you have any problems completing the toolkit please contact firstname.lastname@example.org